How to Download Play Store on Computer (Laptop/PC) – Because the Play Store is not only accessible via mobile devices, but you can also access it on a laptop/PC.
Plus, how to download the Play Store on a laptop, of course, it’s very easy and practical, but you have to know the steps in downloading the Play Store on a laptop/PC.
What’s more, the Google Play Store also provides various kinds of applications that can be installed by users, whether it’s games or certain applications.
Generally, the Play Store application is used only on Android devices that have been connected to Gmail, while for iOS-based devices.
Then the application store is available in the Apps or Apple Store, while those who want to download applications on the Play Store can also use a laptop/PC.
Discussion on How to Download Play Store on Laptop/PC
What if you want to download the Play Store on a laptop, of course it is very practical because users can also choose to download it via a browser site.
There are several browser sites that you can use, in order to help you download the Play Store application on a laptop.
For example, you can use the Microsoft Store on a Windows-based laptop to download the Play Store application.
For more details, in this article, we will share some information about how to download the Play Store on a laptop/PC as follows.
How to Download Play Store on Computer
1. How to Download Play Store on Laptop/PC
The reason is that the Play Store is not only intended for Smartphone users but also via laptop/PC devices, especially how to download the Play Store on a laptop is very easy.
Here’s how to download the Play Store on a laptop/PC:
- First of all, please open the Apk Pure site via the browser on the laptop.
- After that, you download the Google Play Store application the same as you download it on your cellphone.
- What if the download has been successful, please open the folder where the results from downloading the Play Store application are stored.
- Then you move this application via the laptop to the cellphone.
- Then you can install the Play Store application via the download on the laptop.
2. How to Download Play Store on Laptop/PC Using Windows 10
What if you are a laptop user using the Windows 10 operating system, in this case you can use it through the Microsoft Store.
Here’s how to download the Play Store on a laptop/PC using Windows 10:
- First, please open the Microsoft Store on the laptop via the Windows Start menu.
- Then you go to the Microsoft Store menu, after that you look for the Play Store that you want to install on your laptop.
- Then you download the Play Store application by clicking Install.
- If it is successful, please install the Play Store application on the laptop.
3. How to Download Play Store on Laptop/PC Via Google Play Store Web
Here’s how to download the Play Store on a laptop/PC via the Google Play Store Web:
- First, go directly to the Google Play Store Web on your laptop via a browser.
- After that, you login using the same Gmail account on the Android phone.
- Then you search for the application you want to download on the Play Store.
- Next, you download this application according to the Android phone you are using.
- Then you wait a few more moments until the process is complete.
- What if it is successful, after that the application can be directly installed on the laptop.
4. How to Download Play Store on Laptop/PC Via Browser Site
In addition, you can also use the Evozi APK Downloader site which can make it easier for you to download applications on the Play Store.
Here’s how to download the Play Store on a laptop/PC via a browser site:
- First of all, you open and go directly to the Evozi APK Downloader site in your browser.
- Then you just go to the Play Store via the browser, after that you look for the application that you will install via the Play Store.
- Then you paste this link on the Evozi APK Downloader website page.
- Then you click Generate Download Link, then you just click the column that says Click Here to Download.
- Then you just have to wait until the download process is complete.
- If it is successfully done, the application you want to download will be directly stored on the laptop / PC.
The Final Word
That’s the explanation that we have conveyed to you, of course in this way you can download the Play Store on your Laptop/PC.
In fact, we have prepared four ways for you to use, in downloading the Play Store on a laptop/PC.
Therefore, this information is very important for you because in the information you know that downloading the Play Store can also be done on a laptop/PC.
That’s the entire contents of our article this time about how to download the Play Store on a laptop/PC. That’s all and good luck.